How to Make a Bloody Mary Bar
The Bloody Mary is a bold, high-flavor cocktail that’s cult following has landed it in the spotlight for game day parties and brunch. Here are our tips for creating a fun and delicious Bloody Mary bar that guests will love!
Our Bloody Mary
Our famous flavors taste even better when they’re paired with a bold, satisfying beverage. Start by choosing a classic Bloody Mary mix, or a spicy version if you like a little extra kick, then mix with vodka if desired (we like Tito’s) ). And no Bloody is complete without garnishes! Try adding a sausage snack, cheese stick, or a skewer of our jalapeño stuffed olives alongside the traditional celery stalk for a cocktail with major flavor.
Take your next party to a bolder level by treating your guests to a gourmet Bloody Mary bar. It’s easy to pull together in no time.
- Open bottles of Bloody Mary mix and vodka and place in a central location.
- Set out glasses and a cut lime. Guests can run a piece of lime around their glasses before dipping into your favorite Bloody Mary rim salt for a delicious blend of salt and spices with every sip, or you could use regular coarse ground salt.
- Serve beef sausage snacks and cheddar cheese sticks along with skewered olives as garnishes, as well as your classic favorites like celery stalks, bacon slices, or dill pickle spears
- Pour mixed nuts into small bowls nearby for easy snacking.
- Invite guests to craft their perfect Bloody Mary and enjoy!
The Ultimate Bloody Mary
Sometimes, the traditional celery stalk will do, but we like a Bloody Mary to be a little more satisfying. This impressive cocktail is loaded with gourmet garnishes that combine bold, spicy, and savory flavors. Try our Ultimate Bloody Mary recipe at your next party!
- Spicy Bloody Mary Mix
- Bloody Mary Rim Salt
- Beef Sausage & Cheddar Cheese Snack Sticks
- Wedges of Smoked Cheddar Blend
- Slider Topped with Farmhouse Cheddar
- Lemon wedge
- Celery stalk
- Hot banana peppers
- Pickled hot cherry peppers
- Beer sidecar
Shop more giftable party essentials and gift crates at hickoryfarms.com!