How to Make a Bloody Mary Bar
The Bloody Mary is a bold, high-flavor cocktail that’s cult following has landed it in the spotlight for game day parties and brunch. Here are our tips for creating a fun and delicious Bloody Mary bar that guests will love!
How to Make a Bloody Mary
This famous cocktail is bold and satisfying, but the best part is you can totally customize your Bloody Mary ingredients to suit your taste. Start by choosing a classic Bloody Mary mix, or a spicy version if you like a little extra kick. Traditionally, a Bloody Mary is mixed with vodka, but you could use tequila for a Bloody Maria, or even skip the liquor completely for an alcohol-free Bloody Mary.
No Bloody is complete without garnishes! Try adding different combinations of our summer sausage, cheese, or a skewer of stuffed olives alongside the traditional celery stalk for a cocktail with major flavor.
It’s easy to make your own Bloody Mary bar to take any party to a bold, new level.
- Open bottles of Bloody Mary mix and liquor of choice and place in a central location.
- Set out glasses and lime wedges so guests can run lime around their glasses before dipping them into a Bloody Mary rim salt for a delicious blend of salt and spices with every sip. You can also use regular course ground salt to rim the glasses.
- Don’t forget to offer a variety of Bloody Mary bar toppings! Serve slices of Signature Beef Summer Sausage and cubes of Smoked Cheddar Blend along with skewered olives as garnishes, as well as your classic favorites like celery stalks, bacon slices, or dill pickle spears.
No party is complete without snacks, and a charcuterie board is a great addition to a Bloody Mary bar. Guests can snack on their favorite meat and cheese bites, or add them as garnishes to their cocktails.
The Ultimate Bloody Mary
Sometimes, the traditional celery stalk will do, but we like a Bloody Mary to be a little more satisfying. This impressive cocktail is loaded with gourmet garnishes that combine bold, spicy, and savory flavors. Try our Ultimate Bloody Mary recipe at your next party!
- Spicy Bloody Mary Mix
- Bloody Mary Rim Salt
- Beef Sausage & Cheddar Cheese Snack Sticks
- Wedges of Smoked Cheddar Blend
- Slider Topped with Farmhouse Cheddar
- Lemon wedge
- Celery stalk
- Hot banana peppers
- Pickled hot cherry peppers
- Beer sidecar
Shop more giftable party essentials and gift crates at hickoryfarms.com!