- Approximately 1" thick
- Individually vacuum-sealed, then frozen for guaranteed freshness
- Not a precooked product, please allow additional timing for preparation
- Hand cut steaks may show slight thickness & weight variations.
Cooking Recommendations:Broiling time from thawed state for each side:
Rare: 4-5 min.
Med. Rare: 4 1/2-5 1/2 min.
Med: 6-7 min.
Well: 8-10 min.View MoreView Less
$16.00 $11.00Free Shipping to Military Addresses!
- 10 oz. Farmhouse Cheddar
- 6 oz. Harvest Vegetable White Cheddar Blend,
- 2.5 Honey & Pineapple Mustard
- 2.25 Sweet Hot Mustard
- 1.5 oz. Golden Toasted Crackers
Net Weight 1.4 lbs.
Allergen Information: Product contains milk, wheat, and soy. Produced in a facility that also processes peanuts, pecans, and sesame seeds.View MoreView Less
$25.00 $20.00Free Shipping to Military Addresses!
- (3) 10 oz. Farmhouse Cheddar
Net Weight 1.8 lbs.View MoreView Less
- 6 (3 oz.) Maryland Style Crab Cakes
Cooking Recommendation: From Frozen: Preheat oven to 400° and bake frozen crab cakes about 25 minutes until reaching an internal temperature of 165°. Prior to cooking, spray the pan with non-stick cooking spray.
Allergen Information: Product contains wheat, egg, soy, and shellfish/crustaceans (crab).View MoreView Less
$500.00 $450.00March: 7-9 lb. Hickory Smoked Half Ham
June: 12 (8 oz.) Ultimate Burgers
September: 12 (3 oz.) Maryland-Style Crab Cakes
December: Surf & Turf for FourView MoreView Less