Ultimate Thanksgiving Leftover Sandwich
One of the best things about Thanksgiving is all of the leftovers. And of course, those leftovers were made for creating an amazing, once a year, kind of sandwich. We’ve compiled our favorite recipes, flavors, and years of sandwich building expertise to create the ultimate Thanksgiving leftover sandwich recipe.
While we’re using our favorite Beef Summer Sausage Stuffing recipe to create this sandwich, feel free to use your own sides to build this epic hand-held meal.
It’s time to put on some comfy pants, load up a plate, and chow down on our ultimate Thanksgiving leftover sandwich.
- Sweet Hot Mustard
- Beef Summer Sausage Stuffing (full recipe)
- Farmhouse Cheddar
- Premium Turkey
- Place two slices of bread on a plate
- Tear off a piece of lettuce and place it on the bottom slice of bread
- Add a layer of leftover Premium Turkey
- Top with Farmhouse Cheddar
- Scoop a layer of Beef Summer Sausage Stuffing on top
- Finish with a drizzle of Sweet Hot Mustard
- Place the other slice of bread on top
- Slice, serve, and enjoy
Looking for more cooking & recipe inspiration? Connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest for entertaining inspiration, gift ideas to celebrate any occasion, & updates on our delicious products & promotions.