Ham and Gouda Frittata
Quick, easy, and customizable, frittatas make serving simple. Frittatas are an amazing dish for dressing up a table and feeding a crowd. We’ve whipped up a ham and gouda frittata recipe using our HoneyGold® Spiraled Ham and Smoked Gouda, that’s sure to impress your guests.
Whether brunch, lunch, dinner, or a quick bite, a ham and gouda frittata is always the right choice. Get prepared by using a 2-quart baking dish to give the frittata the right height and depth. Here’s what you need to make this delicious and savory dish.
- 10 eggs
- 2 cups cooked asparagus, sliced
- 4 oz HoneyGold® Spiraled Ham, cubed or sliced
- ½ cup half-and-half
- 4 oz Smoked Gouda
- 2 cups cooked potato, cubed
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup onions, diced
- ¾ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- In a medium pot, bring water to boil and add cubed potatoes
- Cook potatoes until tender (about 15 minutes) and set aside
- In a skillet, add olive oil and diced onion and cook until softened (about five minutes) and set aside
- In a bowl, whisk together the eggs, half and half, salt, and pepper
- Add the ham, onions, potatoes, and Simply Creamy Gouda into the egg mixture
- Stir until thoroughly mixed
- Pour the egg mixture into a greased 10 to 12-inch quiche pan
- Bake at 375 for 18 to 20 minutes
- Serve and enjoy!
Serve frittatas immediately or warm. Frittatas served at room temperature can be left out and served safely for up to an hour. After an hour, the frittata should be refrigerated for up to one day.