Easy Queso Recipe
What’s better than warm, cheesy queso? Warm, cheesy queso with summer sausage! Queso is quick, easy, and delicious, so it can only get better with the addition of our famous beef summer sausage. With this easy queso recipe, you’ll serve up a hearty twist on this classic appetizer.
It’s time to forget the stuff that comes in jars, or foil packets, and get cooking with high quality ingredients. At Hickory Farms, we pride ourselves on providing traditional, hearty flavors that take recipes to the next level. That’s why we decided to put our cheese to the test and share our secrets to making quick, easy queso recipe with Hickory Farms cheese and sausage.
Now that we’ve covered the basics, it’s time to grab your pals and some tortilla chips because Hickory Farms queso with summer sausage is about to be served!
- 10 oz Hickory Farms Farmhouse Cheddar, grated
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 10 oz Rotel, original
- ¼ Hickory Farms Our Signature Beef Summer Sausage
- ½ Cup milk
- Tortilla chips
- Grate Hickory Farms Farmhouse Cheddar into a medium sized bowl
- In a medium saucepan, mix Hickory Farms Farmhouse Cheddar, milk, and cream cheese together until completely melted and smooth
- Heat and stir until melted
- Add in Rotel and stir until it’s mixed well with cheese
- Top with diced and sauteed Hickory Farms Beef Summer Sausage
- Serve with your choice of tortilla chips