- If the amount of your Online Gift Certificate(s) does NOT cover the total order amount, you will need to pay the remainder of the purchase with a valid credit card
- Gift Certificates are One-Time-Use only. If the amount of your Gift Certificate(s) is for MORE than the total order amount, the entire balance on the Gift Certificate will be forfeited at the time of purchase and you will receive the remaining amount with a NEW gift certificate code.
- If you have any additional questions, please contact our Customer Service team.
- Online Gift Certificates are non-transferable, non-refundable and are not redeemable for cash (except where required by state law).
- We cannot replace lost or stolen Online Gift Certificates.
- We do not charge sales tax when you buy an Online Gift Certificate because it is charged when the Gift Certificate is used.