MANAGER- CUSTOMER ACQUISITION, BRAND MARKETING
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Hickory Farms, Inc. is a mission and values driven enterprise and is one of North America’s leading specialty food and gift purveyors. The Company was founded in 1951 in the pastoral farm country of Northwest Ohio. Hickory Farms products are a hallmark gift for those who appreciate rich and savory foods. Based in Toledo, Hickory Farms brings the best of Midwest values to consumers in North America and the U.S. Armed Forces all over the world. Customers can find Hickory Farms’ savory sausages, favorite cheeses and other gourmet foods online, in catalogs, in leading mass merchants, supermarkets and approximately 750 retail shopping centers throughout the holiday season.
- Provide the highest quality products and customer experience.
- Increase brand value by enriching family holiday traditions.
- Promote giving, sustainability and community service.
- Be the best premium specialty food company in North America.
QUALITY AND CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
Hickory Farms believes customer satisfaction and quality are key value drivers which have enabled it to earn EBITDA margins well ahead of the industry. In 2011 its reformulated Signature Summer Sausage earned the Gold Medal from The American Masters of Taste for product Superiority. In 2013, Hickory Farms’ Holiday Market locations received a consumer satisfaction index of 89 from Foresee Results, putting the Company at the Vanguard of the nation’s leading retailers.
Formulates and implements compelling marketing plans. Relies on experience and judgment to accomplish goals. As an effective communicator, this brand champion will have a proven track record of leading internal and external teams to deliver stellar performance.
Reports to: Chief Marketing Officer
External Relationships: Marketing Agencies, Suppliers
Internal Relationships: Support Services, Product Planning, Customer Contact Center, and Sales Personnel
- Designs acquisition strategies and programs to attract new customers and grow the company house file.
- Guides and directs external agencies to develop communication, digital and print, to support growth aspirations.
- Identifies and manages marketing partnerships with affiliates and other third parties.
- Develops timelines and works to achieve targeted deliverables and accountabilities.
- Manages merchandising and marketing activities associated with e-commerce.
- Travel approximately 15% of the time to attend industry events, visit agencies, stores and vendors.
- Bachelor’s Degree from accredited college or university, advanced degree preferred (MBA).
- 7+ years of experience of Brand Marketing to consumers, and B2B audiences using targeted and measured objectives.
- Experienced in working with digital and brick and mortar retail environments.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects.
- Highly analytical with exceptional Excel and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and proficiency with PowerPoint.
- Proven ability to lead cross-functional teams in a highly collaborative environment.
CRITICAL COMPETENCIES FOR SUCCESS
Results-oriented. The successful candidate has demonstrated personal accountability, possesses an “entrepreneurial” approach and is willing to wear multiple hats to get results.
Outstanding communications skills. The successful candidate will have excellent verbal and written communications skills. A high-energy, team-oriented leader. This key contributor demonstrates the ability to work as part of a team as well as a leader of a cross-functional team to achieve desired and meaningful outcomes.
Resumes may be faxed or e-mailed (as Microsoft Word or PDF attachment)
Hickory Farms, Inc.
Human Resource Dept.